Friday, September 11, 2015

I was inspired by my dream...!!!


The Toughest part of all students life. Everyone need to undergo this stage. Can you all guess what? yes. I am referring to the moment when we start think about our under-graduation course. Everyone would be left in a dilemma. But, this dilemma will be growing stronger and stronger when there is an interruption from others.

Once I was done with my higher secondary exams, everyone started deciding about my graduation course. I have a clear clear dream of becoming a software engineer. From the school days, I will be longing for computer and I was good at programming. Hence, I was constantly thinking myself as a programmer. 

From my plus one days, I started seeing myself as a software engineer working in a big IT company, in fully air-conditioned room, a separate computer assigned for me, in a separate bay, guiding others for programming.

After completing the exams, I revealed my desire to my family. I could see a variety of reaction from all of them. Except my mother, uncle and grand mother, everyone were against me. Only reason for their opposition is, as we are a middle class, we don't have money to afford for engineering. 

Everyone's easiest option was to quit me from my dream and they were urging me to take up any other arts group. They forced me to erase all my dreams as though considering that as a simple drawing drawn wrongly. They didn't realize that it is not that easy to wipe out my inner feelings. 

I was an outstanding student with good marks. Good programmer. But, just because I am deprived of money, do I need to delete my dreams? is that be fair? Absolutely not. We could find the real face of our relatives and friends when we suffer. We do found out those. Many came to help me other than relations. 

Thanks to God for giving this opportunity to find out the true face of them. I realized, when there is truth, courage, perseverance and validity in our dreams, our dreams will take up a good shape and our dreams will come to success for sure.  

Yes, Now, I am a software engineer working in a big IT company, in fully air-conditioned room, a separate computer assigned for me, in a separate bay, guiding others for programming. My dream got a picture. 

I was inspired by me. I was inspired by my dream. I was inspired to follow my dreams then on.


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

Thanks for your interest in my blog. Please key down for your valuable comments.. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Only a few can, over come the obstacles, achieve their dreams..I am proud have such a softwiz as my akka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Dr.Abdul Kalam Sir Said “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.” Finally achieved ur dreams..

    ReplyDelete