Saturday, August 22, 2015

A writer to a blogger...!!!




8 Months back. I realized a writer in myself. I was dreaming myself as if I am a big writer. I started giving shape to my dream by writing some articles in my mother language and English. My relatives motivated me and asked me to send those articles to some daily newspapers and magazines. I was so curious to see my article to be printed and published in those papers and magazines.

But, I was left with a big disappointment. No article was published. I was in a big worry. I was feeling very much painful and miserable. I degraded myself as if I am a failure. 


Suddenly, a sparkle came to me. A small thought raised in my mind which lead myself towards a success. 


I created a blog and started posting my thoughts and articles here. I found this blog as a platform to share my views and thoughts to the world. But, at the start, I only started sharing my blog with my relatives and friends. I got a good response from them.

Moving forward, I came to know about bloggers community where many bloggers are interacting and sharing useful tips. Those community are also motivating the bloggers by conducting contests and let the best wins.

Recently, I was also selected as a notable newbie in blogadda, one of the bloggers community.



 A life changing moment happened for me. Now, I could even interact with other bloggers, get to know about the secrets in writing by connecting with many writers and bloggers. I am also getting positive response with many viewers. 

I am so happy as my dream came true. This is like ‘A Writer’s Wildest Dream Come True’. I would not say I am an excellent writer. But, I am practicing it now which I am sure that I will expertise soon.

Here, Also I need to thank everyone here who all motivated me and shaped my dream.


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hema, and keep up the good work :-)
    Cheers, Archana - www.drishti.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Archana.. You are my inspiration.. :-)

      Delete
  2. This is so wonderful. Congratulations dear and keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great going dear..expecting more..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete