Monday, October 19, 2015

Eternal Smiles with Mc Cain Smiles...!!!



Smile - one of the word which has happiness in itself. When we pronounce the word itself, we have a pleasure and delight in our heart. As Mother Theresa told “Peace begins with a smile..” It is one of the good way to express our feeling and also to solve the problems. A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one. We can also build a relationship easily by emitting our smile with many people. 


Benefits of Smiles:

Smiles helps us in 

  • Solving problems,
  • Building relationship
  • Reducing our stress
  • Increases attraction in us
  • Makes us feel young and better
 Check out the Haiku for smiles here

Made My buddy to smile:


It will be an ever pleasurable moments for all the parents to see their kids rushing towards them in a joy. This will happen often to me when I go to the school and my son is about to start from there. 

He was expecting more for a day with so curiousity. He was very much excited about the sports day happening in their school. Also, he was assured to take away a prize for sure in running race as he is good enough in that. 


His excitement passed to me too and I was waiting outside the school premises with so much thrill till the bell rang. I rushed inside the classroom of my son where I felt the disappointment.

Unfortunately, he missed the prize. Winning and losing is all in the game. But, the tiny tot has not realized. He is new to this losing game. Hence, he was depressed so much. Though I consoled him, he was not ready to accept the fact.


We entered our home. I got a quick idea. I left him alone in the living room and went to kitchen. I came up with a fried smileys for my sweety. 






Like the way the smiles spreads so fast, Mccain smileys also passed so early and stuck to my kid. He enjoyed so much and I was relieved. I was so happy to see my kid smiling again and relaxed from his upset. 





What more I need other than seeing my son's smiles? I said, Thanks to Mccain.



Finally, A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. Enjoy our life with making others smile and laugh happily without any hindrance.


One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.

Taste this video too..




Thanks for your interest in my blog. Please key down for your valuable comments.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment