Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Just for Laugh..!!!



It's time to relax. Always, we need a break in our hectic life. This makes us energetic, this motivates us in a good way and keep us going. Yes. ABC week turns with 'j'  now and J is jokes for me.  

Smiling is the best remedy of our relaxation. Jokes comforts us with leaving us in smile and soften us from all our stress. There is no barrier for laughing. Beyond all our difference, say from age, sex, creed, caste, color, smiling is the best therapy for all and jokes grant us the best smile. 


Let's spend some time just for laugh.

Please don't ever try to break some one's heart. It is only one. try with bones. There are 206 of them.
 When some one says "I love you" but really you don't love them, just reply fast with "I love Youtube" 









Boy1:Meet my wife Tina
Boy2.Oh! I know her
Boy1:How?
Boy2:v were caught sleeping together
Boy1:What the hell?
Boy2.during lecture in maths class

Think +ve:)




According to a research
87% of young people have
back pain.
.
The other 13% have no

computer.




Pathan Was Asked To Change
A Sentence Into Passive Voice
I Made A Mistake
’Pathan

I Was Made By A Mistake


A Journalist To A Doctor Of A Mental Hospital:
“How Do You Determine Whether To Admit A Patient Or Not?”
Doctor: “Well, We First Fill A Bathtub With Water Till The Top. Then Give A Teaspoon,
A Glass & A Bucket To The Patient & Ask Him / Her To Empty The Bathtub.”
Journalist: “Obviously A Normal Person Would Use A Bucket Because It’s Bigger!”
Doctor: “No You Stupid, A Normal Person Would Pull The Drain Plug!

Admit This Idiot In Ward No. 39


Keep Smiling.. 



Linking the post with:

ABC Wednesday


Thanks for your interest in my blog. Please key down for your valuable comments.. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful entry.... and you are so right... life isn't that fun all the time, so we have to make our own fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were a great way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me laugh thank you for making
    me smile.
    Di.
    ABCW team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness - some real groaners!
    ;-)

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughter is the best medicine...

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-) :-) Thanks for the smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute jokes, the bathtub the funniest too me.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete