Thursday, January 18, 2018

"E" for Health and wealth



Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers
As Buddha Says, "Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship", Health is the pivotal thing which needs to be taken utmost care for our well being. The most prevalent problem faced by almost all generations of people is obesity.

I can see myself put on more weight post-delivery. I got an alarm from my friends and relatives about the overweight scenario which when left unnoticed may turn to obesity and make the situation worse. I started researching regarding the same where I gained lots of information. 

Here, I am sharing those details which I have collected that may be helful to all of you.

Obesity is caused due to cholesterol. Cholesterol is a naturally occurring waxy, fat-like substance made by the liver and required by the body for the proper function of your cells, nerves and hormones. Human body needs some cholesterol to make hormones, vitamin D, and substances that help you digest foods. Your body makes all the cholesterol it needs. When cholesterol levels are in their natural state, they’re balanced, normal and healthy. If you have too much of it in your blood, it can combine with other substances in the blood to form plaque. Plaque sticks to the walls of your arteries. When cholesterol oxidizes, it becomes dangerous.
Obesity is nothing but the condition where a person has accumulated so much of cholesterol which have a negative effect on their health. Lots of factors results in the obesity. Some of the reasons are consuming too many calories, leading sedentary lifestyle, not having enough sleeping, medications, gene, after pregnancy effects. The list goes on. 

As per the study, if a person's bodyweight is at least 20% higher than it should be, he or she is considered obese. If your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 25 and 29.9 you are considered overweight. If your BMI is 30 or over, you are considered obese.



 It is very important to take the necessary measurement to lower our obese level at the right stage in order to prevent the high risk from high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke, diabetes, osteoarthritis, fatigue, gallbladder disease and gallstones.


One of the vitamin plays the role of antioxidant, preventing free radical damage to specific fats in the body that are critical for your health and naturally slowing aging. It is none other than vitamin E. It is also an important fat-soluble vitamin that’s required for the proper function of many organs, enzymatic activities and neurological processes. Studies have shown that certain isomers of vitamin E serve as a protective antioxidant that fights cholesterol oxidation. This is because they can fight free radical damage in the body, which leads to cholesterol oxidation. Vitamin E can play a crucial role in balancing your endocrine and nervous systems, naturally working to balance hormones naturally



Benefits of consuming more vitamin E-rich foods can include treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels, such as chest pains, high blood pressure, and blocked or hardened arteries. Some of Vitamin E rich foods are Almonds, spinach, Palm oil, Avocado, sweet potato etc. It’s also available as a supplement.

Once after finding all these factual datas, I was so shocked and immediately, I joined a gym nearby my home. There they prescribed about the Vitamin E supplement –  EVION. After hearing the new supplement, I did few researches regarding the product which was really appalling. Along with the regular workouts, the supplement made a remarkable change in my body. Now, I feel myself so active and energetic. I am focussing my official work, concentrate on my households work, and my family without any fatigue.


 I personally suggests our India's No.1 Vitamin E Brand - Evion to lead a healthy life. 


Vitamin E supplements – Evion not only focuses on reducing our weight and balancing our hormones, it also deals with Hair problems, Dull Skin, and muscle soreness.

Last but not the least, Health is the true wealth for all of us. Take the proper food, good and recommended Supplements (EVION), regular workouts or physical work instead of sedentary  lifestyle and live a happy and healthy life. 

#Evion - "Evion Supplements".

Source:



Thanks for your interest in my blog. Please key down for your valuable comments.. :-)

3 comments:

  1. I am not saying I have the best skin of all. I do get occasional breakouts. But considering my daily routine (driving more than one hour every day on a two-wheeler in Bangalore traffic and pollution), I can safely say that I have good skin. You can find so many DIY masks and scrubs to give your self-luxury treatment.

    Again, all this is not magical solution for skin and hair problems although we do expect magic. Everyone is different and underlying cause of problems can also be different. So please don’t expect that over night everything will change, if that was the case then no one would ever have bad skin and no one will lose hair. But having proper E should help improve the nourishment.

    Thanks for the article; its really helpful and informative.

    ReplyDelete